- Spirituality and Political Ideology. May 7, 2013. Academic Minute, WAMC Radio
- How meditation makes us much nicer people. March 26, 2013. The Ecologist
- Why meditation makes you more politically liberal. March 19, 2013. Psychology Today
- Meditation makes you more liberal, study says. March 5, 2013. Huffington Post
- CBC Ideas: Documentary on "Imagination". October 17, 2012. CBC Radio
- Personality-targeted advertisements. July 26, 2012. Academic Minute, WAMC Radio
- Persuasion is Local: Advertising messages can be tailored to your personality. July 10, 2012. Psychology Today
- Why advertisers should study personality, not demographics. June 10, 2012. Smart Planet
- Are Conservatives More Religious and Liberals More Spiritual? June 6, 2012. Huffington Post
- Something for the weekend. May 25, 2012. Financial Times
- Selling Cell Phones to Neurotics. May 25, 2012. Businessweek
- Why Advertisers Want to Know Your Deep, Dark Secrets. May 22, 2012. Business News Daily
- Marketing Most Effective When Targeting Personalities. May 22, 2012. Advertisement Journal
- Advertising enhanced by personality profiling. May 31, 2012. The Conversation
- For better ads, speak to personality types. May 29, 2012. Futurity
- What Canadian hockey fans and Anthony Weiner have in common. June 28, 2011. LiveScience
- Why trolls behave the way they do. June 27, 2011. The Wall Street Journal
- Anonymous alcoholics? Study finds web trolls get a feeling of abandon similar to drunks. June 23, 2011. News.Com.Au
- Powerful, intoxicated, anonymous: The paradox of the disinhibited. June 23, 2011. Science Daily
- Power, alcohol make you drop your guard. June 23, 2011. Times of India
- Making kids work on goals. March 9, 2011. The Wall Street Journal
- Extroverts prefer immediate gratification. December 21, 2010. Live Science
- The science behind blowing your bonus. December 20, 2010. The Wall Street Journal
- What your personality says about your financial decisions. December 20, 2010. Fox Business
- Spend or save?. December 16, 2010. Management-Issues
- Linking personality to brain structure. June 28, 2010. The New York Times.
- Scientists suggest links between personality, size of brain regions. June 24, 2010. BusinessWeek.
- Brain structure corresponds to personality. June 23, 2010. Science Daily.
- Shape of brain tied to personality. June 23, 2010. Fox News.
- Personality shows up in brain structure. June 22, 2010. CNN.
- Personality influences political preferences. June 14, 2010. The Times of India.
- The polite party. May 28, 2010. UofT Magazine.
- Compassion high in liberal personalities, conservatives value order. May 18, 2010. Edmonton Journal.
- Political leaning linked to personality traits, study finds. May 18, 2010. Ottawa Citizen.
- Conservatives, liberals have different traits, research finds. May 17, 2010. National Post.
- Orderliness, openness defining political traits: Study. May 17, 2010. Montreal Gazette, Vancouver Sun, Vancouver Province, Victoria Times-Colonist.
- Study reveals telling links between your personality and your politics. May 17, 2010. Calgary Herald.
- Temperament and Ideology. May 12, 2010. TVO's The Agenda with Steve Paiken.
- Online goal-setting raises university grades. April 23, 2010. PhysOrg.
- Uncertainty is not good for you. November 19, 2009. The Times of India.
- Do you grab life by the horns or sit on the sidelines?. November 15, 2009. Psychology Today.
- Undergrad academic performance linked to neural signals. September 8, 2009. Science Daily, Vancouver Sun, Medical News Today.
- Anxiety: It's a natural thing, but it can reach levels that require help. April 23, 2009. CBC News.
- Religious people less anxious, brain activity shows. March 17, 2009. New Scientist.
- Believers stay calmer than atheists in trying situations, study suggests. March 5, 2009. Ottawa Citizen.
- The fundamentalist psyche. March 5, 2009. The Atlantic Monthly.
- Stressed out? Have a little faith. March 5, 2009. The Toronto Star.
- Religion helps beat stress, study finds. March 4, 2009. National Post.
- Coping skills and horrible imaginings. January 2, 2009. The New York Times.
- Can your personality help you weather tough economy?. December 3, 2008. USA Today.
- Uncertainty is powerful stress producer. November 24, 2008. CBS News.
- Un test psychometrique qui dit vrai. November 22, 2008. Les Affaires.
- Bad news can be better than nothing. November 21, 2008. The New York Times.
- A recruiter’s dream: Fake-proof personality test. November 3, 2008. Canadian HR Reporter.
- Do personality tests work?. October 13, 2008. Globe and Mail.
- Researchers say they've developed foolproof personality test. October 9, 2008. Canadian Press.
- Fake-proof personality testing. October 9, 2008. Canada AM, CTV.
- New fake-proof personality test created. October 8, 2008. Science Daily.
- This personality test cannot be faked. October 8, 2008. PsychCentral.